Specializing in Rebuild and Reconditioning Of All Industrial Gears
ALWAYS FAST & RELIABLE
GearTec offers rush breakdown analysis and industrial gearbox repair services that allow our customers to get back up and running in short order. From Cleveland, Ohio, we have vast resources to quickly obtain materials, bearings, seals, and other critical items necessary for quickly completing gearbox rebuilds.
FULL-SERVICE IN-HOUSE GEAR REPAIRGearTec has emerged as an industry leader for industrial gearbox repairs, rebuilds, and analysis. With onsite engineers, reverse engineering, disassembly, gear manufacturing and rebuild capabilities – GearTec is the “one-stop-shop” for small, medium, and large rebuilds. Situated just east of Cleveland Ohio, GearTec has immediate access to any gearbox-related bearings and materials needed to successfully complete your next project.
Industrial Gearbox Repair And Maintenance Services
Equipped to meet your immediate demand.
Reverse Engineer Any System
No drawings needed.
Free Pick-Up & Delivery
We handle transport so you don’t have to.
WHAT TO EXPECT
GearTec has been a gear industry leader for over 25 years. With advanced technology and state-of-the-art machinery, we produce high-quality, custom gears of up to 94” in diameter and 198” long shafts. GearTec’s manufacturing, repair, and reverse engineering capabilities create distinct advantages for our clients.
GearTec is a proud member of The American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA). This trade group of companies helps set the standards in the gear industry to meet the needs of domestic and international markets.
ISO 2015 Certified
On-Site Engineering & Production
We know all types of gears.
Quick Turnarounds & Emergency Service
You are our top priority.
Reach the sales and engineering team day and night.
- 1 Upon Receipt of Gearbox Following the assigning of a unique job number to your gearbox, GearTec photographs all gearbox and ancillary components, immediately, as the unit enters our shop.
- 2 Visual Inspection GearTec performs a visual inspection before disassembly.
- 3 Disassembly GearTec disassembles every gearbox, using extreme care to prevent further damage and to catalog each part.
- 4 Clean & Disassemble Once GearTec thoroughly cleans & disassembles each component to ensure accurate inspection, we perform non-destructive testing of each reusable geared element.
- 5 Gear Identification Using decades of experience and state-of-the-art reverse engineering equipment, GearTec verifies the sizes and gear geometry of each gear and pinion requiring repair or replacement.
- 6 Accurate Quoting Based on findings, GearTec supplies the customer with a detailed evaluation report, including photographs, and provides a detailed quote based on findings.
- 7 Gearbox Repair & Rebuild Once an order is placed, GearTec begins the rebuild process, starting with ordering all necessary bearings, seals, breathers, sight glass, bolts, etc. GearTec is an ISO 2015 certified manufacturer and applies a quality assurance guaranteed process to the manufacturing of all gear, pinion and shaft elements, all under our roof.
- 8 Assembly & Testing All gearboxes have tooth contact checked and backlash recorded as well as all shaft end play recorded as well. A no-load spin test is performed at the top-rated speed of the gearbox to verify correct operation before shipment.
- 9 Handle with Care Upon completion of your gearbox rebuild, GearTec securely crates or skids your gearbox for safe transport to your designated facility.
Industries & Applications
These are just a few of the many industries and applications that GearTec, Inc. services throughout the world.
- Offshore Drilling
- Tunnel Boring
- Mechanical Bridges
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Steel Mills
Servicing all manufacturing and industrial markets since 1987.
- Tire & Rubber
- Power Generation
- General Industrial
WE FIX ALL OEM GEARBOXES
At GearTec with can work with any OEM gear for repair and rebuild services. Here is a small list of manufacturers we can fix. Remember we offer FREE pick and delivery along with RUSH services on all industrial gearbox repair and maintenance services.
- Farrel Bandbury Mixer
- FL Smith
- Foote Jones
- Gardner Denver
- Hansen Transmissions
- Horsburgh & Scott
- Lightnin Mixer
- Link Belt
- Philadelphia Gear
- Philadelphia Mixer
- Nuttall Lightnin Mixer
- and more!